MARRIAGE 101 CLASSES RESUME, PRE-MARITALS WELCOME!
Regardless of the state of our marriages, we all need a recharge every once in a while! Come and get it!
We will be teaching Gary Smalley's Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships" part 2 (of 4 parts) Saturday, June 2. Click on Current Course Details for more info on Upcoming Classes.
No one may attend this class alone-couples only due to the structure of the class-both will be working the workbook together during class. No children allowed, including nursing babies-sorry! The workbook, $10.00 per couple, and the class fee which is only $35.00 per couple, covers all 19 sessions of the Keys to Loving Relationships video series. The workbook has the text needed of the video series, which we will be viewing, with discussion, after each session.
The Saturday classes will go as follows:
***8:15am breakfast (optional-included in fee)
***9:15am-4:30pm class, lunch (included in fee), class
The entire series will run three months in all.
If you plan to attend, you must sign up on Wednesday night!!! We must plan the food and order the workbooks for Saturday! If you cannot attend Wednesday night due to work commitments, call our office to reserve your spot Saturday and pay with a credit card over the phone. We accept cash or credit cards.
"HIDDEN KEYS TO LOVING RELATIONSHIPS" INCLUDE:
May 5, 2018:
- Becoming Best Friends with Your Family
- Freedom from Negative Emotions
- Discovering the Value of Your Personality
June 2, 2018
- Using Communications to Move into the Deepest Levels of Intimacy
- Transforming Trials and Hurts into Life-Changing Benefits
- Mutually Fulfilling Sexual Intimacy
- Changing Unwanted Behavior and Habits
- Reducing and Overcoming Conflict
- Building Boundaries in Your Relationships
July 21 ,2018
- Discovering the Barrier to Intimacy- Anger
- Destroying the Barrier of Intimacy-
- Divorce- Proofing Your Marriage
- How to Energize Your Mate
- Understanding Stages of Life
If you know of an engaged couple who is looking for a premarital class, please pass this on!
If you want to sharpen up your marriage, learn some new communication techniques and get to know your spouse better than you do right now (regardless of how many decades you have been together!), this is the class for you!
Call our office at 210-521-8668, email us at email@example.com, respond by private message on Facebook or text us at 210-381-3682 to RSVP. We hope to see you for this highly useful and entertaining relationship series! Contact us now- don't put it off- you owe it to each other!