MARRIAGE 101 CLASSES RESUME, PRE-MARITALS WELCOME!
Regardless of the state of our marriages, we all need a recharge every once in a while! Come and get it!
First, our info/sign-up night will be Wednesday, March 28th from 7pm-8:30pm at 6619 Laurelhill Drive. Then,we will be teaching Gary Smalley;s Hidden Keys to Loving Relationships" part 1 (of 3 parts) SAturday, March 31st.
No one may attend this class alone-couples only due to the structure of the class-both will be working the workbook together during class. No children allowed, including nursing baies-sorry! The workbook, $10.00 per couple, and the class fee which is only $35.00 per couple, covers all 19 sessions of the Keys to Loving Relationships video series. The workbook has the text needed of the video series, which we will be viewing, with discussion, aftetr each session.
The Saturday classes will go as follows:
***8:15am breakfast (optional-included in fee)
***9:15am-4:30pm class, lunch (included in fee), class
The entire series will run three months in all.
If you plan to attend, you must sign up on Wednesday night!!! We must plan the food and order the workbooks for Saturday! If you cannot attend Wednesday night due to work commitments, call our office to reserve your spot Saturday and pay with a credit card over the phone. We accept cash or credit cards.
"HIDDEN KEYS TO LOVING RELATIONSHIPS" INCLUDE:
1. Recognize and Value Your Mate's Differences
2. Four Essential Elements Every Relationship Needs to Succeed and Growing
3. Overcoming the Major Destroyer of Relationships
4. Using Emotional Word Pictures to Increase Intimacy and Understanding
5. Becoming Best Friends with Your Family
6.Freedom from Negative Emotions
7.Discovering the Value of Your Personality
May 5, 2018:
8. Recognzing and Transforming Unhealthy Relationships
9. Using Communication to Move into the Deepest Levels of Intimacy
10. Transforming Trials and Hurts into Life-Changing Benefits
11. Mutually Fulfilling Sexual Intimacy
12. Changing Unwanted Behavior and Habits
13.Reducing and Overcoming Conflict
14. Building Boundaries in Your Relationships
June 20, 2018
15. Discovering the Barrier to Intimacy -- Anger
16. Destroying the Barrier of Intimacy -- Forgiveness
17. Divorce- Proofing Your Marriage
18. How to Energize Your Mate
19. Understanding Stages of Life
If you know of an engaged couple who is looking for a premarital class, please pass this on!
If you want to sharpen up your marriage, learn some new communication techniques and get to know your spouse better than you do right now ( regardless of how many decades you have been together!), this is the class for you!
Call our office at 210-521-8668, email us at email@example.com, respond by private message on Facebook or text us at 210-381-3682 to RSVP. We hope to see you for this highly useful and entertaining relationship series! Contact us now- don't put it off- you owe it to eachother!