- We teach two different types of classes: (1) Relationship classes and (2) Marriage classes. Relationship classes are available to couples, married or engaged.
- Breakfast and lunch are optional and included in your class fee for the two of you.
- Please make arrangements for childcare. This is a time for you to concentrate on your relationship. We try to stick to our schedule to be considerate of your sitter, so please be on time.
- Some of our series are DVD based and interactive along with your workbook.
- All classes are bible based- it's not a religion class and all, any or no belief opinions are discussed- all are welcome. The Word of God is our straight stick.
- In our world, whispering is never a breach of etiquette between spouses. If you want to share something personal, please whisper to ask your spouse permission first before doing so. Also, if you ever want to say something that is going to make your spouse uncomfortable or expose him/ her, don't. We may just have to dunk you in the pool! Not without permission. No telling on each other. No getting even. It MUST be safe for the both of you to continue to want to attend!
- If you need counseling both spouses must attend the classes, and both must be present at the time of counseling.
- Classes are only $35.00 per couple plus a $10.00 fee per couple for the class workbook. This must be paid before the class is taken. You can also pay over the phone 210-521-8668, M-F 9:00am- 5:00pm. The workbook is a one-time fee per series. Please bring your workbook in each time you attend the classes.
Regardless of the length of time you have been married, you can always learn something new, some new communication techniques etc. to make sure your relationship is better! Join us!