Marriage counseling can be very costly these days, even Christian based counseling. We have been providing help for couples for over 37 years now at no charge. If you feel like blessing our ministry with a love offering after we counsel you, we will gladly accept it. When we were in crisis many years ago and went for counseling, we didnt have much money but decided to sow seed into marriage ministry by blessing our counselors with a love offering each time we went in. We truly believe God's Word- we reap what we sow! We got healed in our marriage and God multiplied our seed- here we are all these decades later! We will not charge you for the time and effort we put into helping you and your spouse, but if you want to bless us back, we would appreciate a love offering and so will our Heavenly Father!
1. The first step to making an appointment for marriage counseling is for you BOTH to fill out the marriage questionnaire. THIS MEANS EACH ONE OF YOU NEED TO FILL IT OUT - I NEED 2 QUESTIONNAIRRES, NOT 1, SENT TO ME. Many times, there are two entirely different perceptions from a couple and we need both in order for us to counsel you effectively and save time! Click here to fill out the questionnaire. Once both you and your spouse have completed it, you can proceed to Step 2.
2. Next, each of you need to take the following free tests and email the results to email@example.com. Please Read The Following Instructions Very Carefully. Please send your results ONLY. Here is how to do that. You can open a word document, highlight ONLY yours test results and paste them to a word document then Email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
3. Couples who attend our monthly marriage enrichment class and have completed the 1st and 2nd steps on this page will be contacted for an appointment.
4. The classes work together with the counseling, so couples must attend the classes and be actively committed and working on their marriages to be in a position to receive and apply counseling and its benefits.
5. We do not provide childcare for classes or counseling. Our time is very limited so if you cancel an appointment we have set with you, it hurts other couples waiting in line for their appointment. We allow one canceled appointment and after that, if there is another, we can no longer make appointments with you.
6. Please allow for 2-3 hours with us when you set your appointments. We never go by the time - we are led by the Holy Spirit and some appointments take longer than others.
We realize that filing these forms out and taking the tests and submitting them will take time, but if you are committed to working on your marriage, you will do whatever it takes to get help. There are many couples who won't, but we are hoping you aren't one of them. You are worth it. Do it today. It's free for heaven's sake!
There is never a charge for counseling, we do sell extra material such as books and DVD's which are available in case you want to purchase them from us.